Is it waterproof? To what depth?
- Asked by Jared S from Santa Clarita
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it waterproof? To what depth?)
3 Answers from the Community
It is water-resistant, so you can wear while you shower and washing hands. It shouldn't be submerged in water.
- Answered by Jonathan B from Randolph
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Nike is pretty clear about this, as the FuelBand is not water proof. It is water resistant meaning if you splash water on it, or wear it during a shower you are fine. However submersing it under water may cause it to leak and water will damage the internal components.
- Answered by Jeremy H from Columbus
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
According to Nike, it's "water resistant", not proof. So it can get wet, but it is not recommended that it be submerged.
- Answered by Todd R from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
WHAT IS THE DEPTH OF A MOUNTED IMAC SCREEN? SPECIFICALLY, A 27' (ON STAND IS 8.15", I'M WONDERING WHAT THE DEPTH IS MOUNTED). THANKS
- Asked by David R from Menlo Park
- Flag as inappropriate (WHAT IS THE DEPTH OF A MOUNTED IMAC SCREEN? SPECIFICALLY, A 27' (ON STAND IS 8.15", I'M WONDERING WHAT THE DEPTH IS MOUNTED). THANKS)
- Asked about: VESA Mount Adapter Kit for iMac and…