Does the FuelBand SE have sleep tracking/monitoring?
Nike's and Apple's website do not mention it but many articles about the SE from its unveiling said it will have sleep tracking, however recent articles don't make mention of it either.
- Asked by Kaigan V from Mandeville
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the FuelBand SE have sleep tracking/monitoring?)
2 Answers from the Community
It is not a real sleep tracking like the Jawbone UP has. It is just a session that you tag as "sleep", it is very basic and just registers start and end of your sleep. You can do the same with a pen and a sheet of paper... If you look for a sleep tracker by other products like UP or Fitbit.
- Answered by Laurent R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
In a way there is. You start a session either on your FuelBand or in the application and you tag it as sleeping. This is the only way I found to track sleeping and the only way I think there is. Although this will decrease your Session average, it is a way of tracking your sleeping.
- Answered by John K from Wilmette
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is there any way to make your iPad sleep by pressing something on the keyboard?
- Asked by Brandon W from Las Vegas
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any way to make your iPad sleep by pressing something on the keyboard?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - British
Can you sleep in them comfortable?
- Asked by Elizabeth R from Warrnambool
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you sleep in them comfortable?)
- Asked about: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic
how does it monitor your sleep
- Asked by Dan P from Tustin
- Flag as inappropriate (how does it monitor your sleep)
- Asked about: Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sle…