Are the bands waterproof and shock proof?
- Asked by Truly D from Canyon Lake
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the bands waterproof and shock proof?)
5 Answers from the Community
It's water resistant, not waterproof.
So you can wear it when you shower or wash your hands and stuff like that, but not while you are swimming. You wouldn't want it to ever be submerged in water.
Shock proof I can't speak to.
- Answered by Megan O from Dallas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Don't know about shock proofing, but a company called Waterfi sells waterproof Fuelbands designed for swimmers. They're an American company though, and it's about 75% extra price-wise, so only for hardcore swimmers I suppose :)
- Answered by Alex S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
They are not advertised as waterproof, but I believe mine is. When I went rafting there was a cliff where you can jump from so I did. As I was falling I realized my FB was on my wrist so when I landed I pressed the button to see if it still worked and tracked fuel and it did. As for shock proof, it can take falls but don't expect it to live after a car runs over it.
- Answered by Cesar C from Antioch
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
waterproof yes not sure about shock proof.
- Answered by Rodny J from Brockton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
I ran an entire Marine Corps Run Amuck(a 4 mile obstacle course with mud, jumps, crawling, etc) with it on and it works perfectly fine. I also demolished a barn with it on and it works perfectly fine. So I would say yes to both.
- Answered by Dutch G from Fredericksburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
Is this backpack water-proof?
- Asked by Alexander N from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this backpack water-proof?)
- Asked about: Incase Campus Compact Backpack for …
No answers yet
Is it waterproof or at least shower proof?
- Asked by Tim R from Southampton
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it waterproof or at least shower proof?)
- Asked about: Herschel Supply 15" Settlement Plus…
Are there any waterproof and shock protective cases for the iPhone 4S ?
- Asked by Connie B from Jena
- Flag as inappropriate (Are there any waterproof and shock protective cases for the iPhone 4S ?)
- Asked about: Speck PixelSkin HD Case for iPhone …