Does this monitor support a Kensington lock?
Any way to secure it to a desk?
- Asked by Zachary V from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this monitor support a Kensington lock?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, according to the Sharp PN-K321 operation manual on page 9, there is an "Antitheft hole" on the back of the panel under the main power switch. The manual shows a padlock logo with the letter "K", which looks like the Kensington lock logo.
- Answered by Anthony T from Wilmette
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does an Airport Extreme have a Kensington lock port/opening?
- Asked by Robin F
- Flag as inappropriate (Does an Airport Extreme have a Kensington lock port/opening?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme