will this work with iPhone 5 IOS7?
I have recently upgraded to IOS7 and need a cable that will work as non-apple cables no longer charge my device.
- Asked by Natalie W from Portsmouth
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with iPhone 5 IOS7?)
2 Answers from the Community
I bought this same car charger and I too get that annoying message about the cable not being certified and may not work properly with the device, blah blah.. It still works fine and like the previous post I ignore it as well, but it is annoying that i have to dismiss that message every single time i plug in. Other than that its been fine for me. I was wondering if maybe i had a defected one, but maybe i dont. I asked at the Apple Store about it, but they didnt know anything about it. Oh well.
- Answered by John C from Pico Rivera
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It should. I have had the same experiences on older cables, but the ones I have just causes a message to display that the cable is not reliable. The cable still works. I just ignore it. iOS 7 is the operating system, so the phone did not change physically.
- Answered by Justin A from East Otis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
ios 7 issues with battery cases?
- Asked by Stan P from Forest Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (ios 7 issues with battery cases?)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Helium Battery Ca…
So is this compatible with ios7?
- Asked by Trood W from Belmont
- Flag as inappropriate (So is this compatible with ios7?)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 5/…