how does this compare to the Jawbone product?
The Jawbone Up is a soft rubber wristband that resembles a mini coil, like a snake. I've seen the Up called the most fashionable of the wearable fitness trackers, but to me it was a bit bulky, and the black model I had didn't exactly fit with my "style." I found it somewhat more annoying to wear than some of the lighter, flatter fitness wristbands, like the Fitbit Flex. However, I did get used to it fairly quickly and overall it wasn't a burden.
- Asked by Keith R from Cedar Park
- Flag as inappropriate (how does this compare to the Jawbone product?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
How does this product compare to cases by Domeo Products?
- Asked by Leah B from Akron
- Flag as inappropriate (How does this product compare to cases by Domeo Products?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…