Is it possible that ar drone can fall from the sky if the battery suddenly is down or out of signal range !!
- Asked by Amir W from Cairo
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible that ar drone can fall from the sky if the battery suddenly is down or out of signal range !!)
2 Answers from the Community
Hi. No this will not happen. If the Drone reaches the limit of the Wifi range it will hover at that point until you either bring it back into range or it runs out of battery. At the stage it runs out of battery it will land safely by itself. It will not simply "fall" out of the sky. Its very clever in hat respect.
- Answered by David B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You are given a low battery warning, and as far as i recall the drone will land itself if it runs out of power- I have heard of drones flying away when out of signal range however.
- Answered by David W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this work with my ar drone ?
- Asked by Christopher J from Markham
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with my ar drone ?)
- Asked about: SteelSeries Stratus Wireless Gaming…
No answers yet