1 Answer from the Community
Well the case is not just a snap on so the lip of the cases rises just enough so that if you set your phone down (screen first) the actual screen is not making contact with anything. This isn't designed to be a protective case, but its more protective than a regular snap-on.
- Answered by Erla D from Naperville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What's the best to protect the screen from fingerprints?
- Asked by Ernie R from Laguna Vista
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the best to protect the screen from fingerprints?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Cover - Polyurethane - D…