do i need to remove it when i'm not using it
- Asked by Ray T from Louisville
- Flag as inappropriate (do i need to remove it when i'm not using it)
2 Answers from the Community
If you press the button on the back of the battery for 2 seconds it will stop charging the phone. You can later switch it back on in the same way. So, yes you can leave the battery unit attached, but not use it until you need it.
The battery fits very well and I like to leave it on when I'm not using it. It adds a little bit of weight to the phone, which I like actually, but without it feeling too bulky.
- Answered by Yuri P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Nope, you have the choice to leave it on or take it off when you want. When you take it off the phone has it's own Boostcase protective cover.
- Answered by Adrian S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can it be used on the Bose dock?
- Asked by Ann G from Waynesboro
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it be used on the Bose dock?)
- Asked about: ADOPTED Leather Folio Case for iPho…
No answers yet