Can you still use your lightning cord or does it take a different one?
- Asked by Leann C from Prescott Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you still use your lightning cord or does it take a different one?)
2 Answers from the Community
No. It uses a different attachment. I think it is a micro USB attachment. One comes with it, so you won't have to run out and buy one to charge the power pack.
- Answered by Travis W from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
That's right, it uses a micro usb. If you plug it in whilst the battery unit is connected to the iPhone, first the iPhone will be charged until full, then the extra battery will start charging up. Or if you like, you can undo the unit from the phone and charge them separately - the iPhone via the lightening cable and the battery unit via the micro usb.
It is very easy to detach the iPhone in its snapcase from the battery part, which is one of the reasons I like it.
- Answered by Yuri P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does it still work with the same iPhone lightning charger? or a different charger?
- Asked by Shana B from Waggaman
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it still work with the same iPhone lightning charger? or a different charger?)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Helium Battery Ca…
Can I buy a second lightning adapter
- Asked by Karen F from Pender Island
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy a second lightning adapter)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter