Do these bulbs fit in L1 sockets?
I can't find the relevant information ..
My house has the L1 recessed lighting sockets in the ceiling - these are designed for low wattage L1 type bulbs (LED type usually)
L1 bulbs have the same connectors as GU10, so L1 bulbs will fit into GU10 sockets.
However, GU10 bulbs (i.e. traditionally halogen bulbs) will not fit in L1 sockets because the socket has a special prong to prevent halogen bulbs being inserted and overheating (they would be too hot for the sockets.)
Does anyone know if the Philips Hue GU10 bulbs are actually designed to fit in L1 sockets or only GU10 sockets?
- Asked by Simon C
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these bulbs fit in L1 sockets?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
What to do first? by the bulbs or the holder of the bulbs?
- Asked by Samer N
- Flag as inappropriate (What to do first? by the bulbs or the holder of the bulbs?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Starte…
Does this fit into the lighter socket ?
- Asked by Janice S
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this fit into the lighter socket ?)
- Asked about: Belkin In-Car Charger with Lightnin…
No answers yet