how do you charge the case
- Asked by Mary R from Auburn
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you charge the case)
3 Answers from the Community
I brought this case for my husband and our daughter. It really does work and does extend the life of their iPhone battery because it uses the charging power from the Mophie first. Simply insert the Mophie charging cord that it comes with into the side of Mophie case as instructed then insert the other end into the iPhone wall charging adapter. In the car, insert the other end into your car charger adapter.
- Answered by Caren S from Bronx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You have to essentially charge the mophie first. I normally charge mine over night so its ready before I leave the house in the morning.
- Answered by Ragena R from Morristown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Put your charger it came with and charge it in your pc
- Answered by Mikey B from Somerville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can you charge the iPad with the case on or do you have to detach the case?
- Asked by Susan W from Mt. Uniacke
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you charge the iPad with the case on or do you have to detach the case?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…
Can you use this case in a charging station?
- Asked by Sarah N from Ann Arbor
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this case in a charging station?)
- Asked about: kate spade new york Case for iPhone…
No answers yet