Can you plug this charger directly in without the need for any support under the iPhone?
Do you need to put something under the phone in order to get the USB and Lightening connectors to line up, is the connector itself flexible or are they at the correct height and simply "line up" if both are on a level surface together?
- Asked by Paul K from Curtin
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you plug this charger directly in without the need for any support under the iPhone?)
1 Answer from the Community
You need to put something under the phone to support the weight. The body is flexible but isn't designed to support the weight of the iPhone, iPod or iPad. It can support a slight bend if charging/syncing off a laptop on a flat surface, but shouldn't be dangled or hung.
- Answered by Kaitlin M from Pasadena
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do I need an adapter to plug this into my iPhone?
- Asked by Stephen L from Ambler
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need an adapter to plug this into my iPhone?)
- Asked about: Techlink Recharge 2000 USB Charger/…
Will it work without a charger wire?
- Asked by Sultan A from Sharjah
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work without a charger wire?)
- Asked about: XtremeMac InCharge X2 Charging Stat…