Is there any way to adjust the length of the strip?
- Asked by Noah D from Cincinnati
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any way to adjust the length of the strip?)
1 Answer from the Community
There are spots every so often where you can cut the strip shorter. Many similar light strips have the ability to add additional strips to extend the length. While Philips doesn't seem to sell a connector to do this easily I'm sure you could do it by soldering tiny jumper wires to the contacts on either side of where you cut it. The only question then would be how many additional LEDs can the power source power.
- Answered by Chris H from Irvine
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it possible to adjust the trackpad for touch size?
- Asked by David E from Corral De Tierra
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to adjust the trackpad for touch size?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad