Does these new unit not come with remote any more they old unit did
- Asked by Anthony M
- Flag as inappropriate (Does these new unit not come with remote any more they old unit did)
2 Answers from the Community
No. It requires the HUE Bridge.
- Answered by Jed B from Salt Lake City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, the Philips "Friends of Hue" Bloom lamp does *not* come with a remote control. You must use the Philips Hue app to control it. The Friends of Hue version of the lamp is currently only sold through Apple. The previous generation Philips Bloom Table Lamp (Philips model number 709976048) *does* come with a remote, and may be available via other retailers, but it's possible Philips has discontinued it. Just know that if you purchase the Friends of Hue version, you won't get a separate remote control - it's completely controlled via the Hue Bridge.
- Answered by Mathew S from Columbia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
does this unit work in New Zealand and Polonesia
- Asked by Klaus F from Brampton
- Flag as inappropriate (does this unit work in New Zealand and Polonesia)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit