can two children play with two sphero balls at the same time in the same household, as long as they each have their own mac device?
- Asked by Ellen M. F from Essex Junction
- Flag as inappropriate (can two children play with two sphero balls at the same time in the same household, as long as they each have their own mac device?)
3 Answers from the Community
Absolutely! Each Sphero will pair via bluetooth with an iOS device (iPod, iPhone, or iPad).
Download the free Sphero app on each iOS device and pair each ball to a separate device. You can pair as many as you want to separate devices, and each ball can display a separate color so the users can tell them apart.
- Answered by Joseph H from Lawrenceville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Each Sphero is a bluetooth device that pairs with one machine at a time -- so if you have multiple Spheros and devices, you can have a Sphero for each device, or you can have multiple Spheros attached to the same device.
- Answered by Rachel K from Santa Clara
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
of course! you can also download sphero tag which allows you to chase each other, you can use iOS and Android
- Answered by Faysal K from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can this drive be used by two computers at the same time
- Asked by Jason S from Bowling Green
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this drive be used by two computers at the same time)
- Asked about: PROMISE Pegasus2 R8 24TB (8 x 3TB) …
Can I have two headsets at once?
- Asked by Patrick N from Saint Charles
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I have two headsets at once?)
- Asked about: iPad