Does the Cote&Ciel 13" zip sleeve for macbook pro with retina have a separate section for the cords so as not to scratch the notebook?
- Asked by Catherine O from Camberwell
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Cote&Ciel 13" zip sleeve for macbook pro with retina have a separate section for the cords so as not to scratch the notebook?)
3 Answers from the Community
No, it is purely a neoprene style, close fitting sleeve. If you want to carry extras like cables you will need another bag. What's good about this sleeve is that BECAUSE it's such a good fit, it will fit inside other many other bags and cases. I personally have this sleeve to protect against scratches, and then a shoulder style bag which carries the sleeved macbook as well as my power cables.
- Answered by Peter C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have the 15" case, this doesn't have a separate pouch so assuming the 13" doesn't either. Other than that, a very good, fitted, case.
- Answered by Daniel M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No, this is a sleeve only. There is a specific separate product for that. Based on previous experience with other products I would be using separate pouches for sleeves and cables.
- Answered by Davor B from Lynbrook
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
can i use it with my macbook pro 13? (not retina)
- Asked by Guadalupe Z from Jupiter
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use it with my macbook pro 13? (not retina))
- Asked about: Kanex ATV Pro Cable - AirPlay Mirro…