Can you use "beats" headphones with 4th gen iPod touch ,iPad2 ,iPhone 4S. iPod classic? What about all previous models?
2 Answers from the Community
You can use any headphones on apple devices as long as they are 3.5 MM jack
- Answered by Tim L from Aurora
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, as long as their is a headphone jack on the device it most likely will work. If you are really hesitant just bring your device to apple and plug it into one of the demos of the beats.
- Answered by Alexander C from Turnersville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Are refurbished iPod 4th gen compatible with all ipod apps?
- Asked by Shawnie M from Chelsea
- Flag as inappropriate (Are refurbished iPod 4th gen compatible with all ipod apps?)
- Asked about: iPod
Will this work for an iPod Touch 4th Gen?
- Asked by Gail K from Saginaw
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work for an iPod Touch 4th Gen?)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Helium Battery Ca…