What is the difference between the two Mophie Cases for the iPhone 5?
- Asked by Samuel R from Franklin
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the difference between the two Mophie Cases for the iPhone 5?)
2 Answers from the Community
Helium - 80% extra battery charge, slightly thinner then Air
Air - 100% extra battery charge, slightly thicker then Helium
- Answered by Jeremy B from Port Moody
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Mostly how much of a charge you receive. The air provides up to 100% charge while the helium provides up to 80%. There are small feature differences such as cut outs on the helium compared to pass through buttons on the air as well.
- Answered by Eric J from Greensboro
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can this case fit a iphone 5s with a mophie case attached?
- Asked by Kelly P from Morristown
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this case fit a iphone 5s with a mophie case attached?)
- Asked about: Sena Laterale Duo Case for iPhone 5…