If your battery dies while out and you do not have the mop hie with you, can you attach it and receive power to use your cell?
- Asked by Patricia A from Linwood
- Flag as inappropriate (If your battery dies while out and you do not have the mop hie with you, can you attach it and receive power to use your cell?)
1 Answer from the Community
I'm not quite sure what you mean here. If your phone dies and you attach your Mophie when you get home, then yes, it will provide sufficient power to fire up your phone and take it up to around 70%. It takes more juice to power up a dead phone. If you do this and start using your phone to make calls, reads emails, play games etc., then you will most likely reach less charge than 70%.
If you buy the Mophie, keep your phone in it all the time when you're out so that you don't find yourself with a dead phone. That's the whole point of the Mophie.
- Answered by Paul D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what batteries will i need to get to change it when they die?
- Asked by Britny G from Windsor
- Flag as inappropriate (what batteries will i need to get to change it when they die?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
my battery died can i do something?
- Asked by Lory H from Coral Gables
- Flag as inappropriate (my battery died can i do something?)
- Asked about: Rechargeable Battery - 15-inch MacB…
No answers yet