Does an iPad with a smart cover fit inside this case?
- Asked by Susane P from North Brunswick
- Flag as inappropriate (Does an iPad with a smart cover fit inside this case?)
4 Answers from the Community
Yes, you can use with your Smart Case
- Answered by Augusto D from Cupertino
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I was able to put my iPad mini & smartcover & Speck Snap Case - tight but it works.
- Answered by Dennis S from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
My 10" Retina Ipad with the Apple smart cover does not fit in the Herschel Supply Co sleeve for iPad.
Only if you really squeeze it in, one can close the zipper. Doing that, the outer edge of the smart case will get damaged over the time.
This is very unfortunate because it is a lovely case, I shall return it tomorrow.
- Answered by Jan S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Yes, sort of. It's a very tight squeeze and while it can close (tightly) I often just leave the top unzipped as I'm afraid the zipper will damage the smart cover.
- Answered by Morgane R from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4