Does it work with iOS 7 on iPhone 5s
- Asked by Sandra D from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with iOS 7 on iPhone 5s)
3 Answers from the Community
These cameras work with iOS 7, but the app refreshes VERY slowly. Overall, if you have an older router that works in the 2.5 GHz range, the camera will work very well and reliably - IF there is not a lot of interference on that crowded spectrum in your area. In areas where there is a crowded 2.5 GHz spectrum, your camera will always disconnect within a day or so and it will need to be set up all over again.
The best camera for high resolution and reliability is a Dropcam HD (the black one). These cameras cost almost twice as much, but you most definitely get what you pay for. Customer service with the IZON is quite responsive, but their knowledge is relatively limited, and they often know less about the technicalities of their product than the people calling them.
Overall, the camera will work in a relatively isolated environment and it will be rock stable - but in a crowded environment like an office building or apartment - you may end up getting frustrated with it.
- Answered by John F from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, it does.
- Answered by Mark C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
- Answered by Edward H from Boise
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
will IOS 7 work on iPhone 5?
- Asked by Jorgen C H from Desert Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (will IOS 7 work on iPhone 5?)
- Asked about: iPhone
ios 7 issues with battery cases?
- Asked by Stan P from Forest Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (ios 7 issues with battery cases?)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Helium Battery Ca…
will this work with iPhone 5 IOS7?
- Asked by Natalie W from Portsmouth
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with iPhone 5 IOS7?)
- Asked about: Belkin In-Car Charger with Lightnin…