Has anyone successfully paired it with Polar Loop? Both devices are BlueTooth Smart, so they should work together. Help would be appreciated.
3 Answers from the Community
Unfortuantly Polar Loop is ONLY compatable with H6 and H7 blue tooth heart rate sensors-it does SAY it on the packaging that I got! I brought both-H7 heart rate monitor and VERY very happy with the function of this wrist band and heart rate monitor.
- Answered by Krystal S from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Actually, much later, figured out that if I put both of these devices on the same hand where the movement of one is not independent from the other, they connect. The trouble is, Mio was having a hard time picking up true heart rate. Back to the strap!
- Answered by Barry L from Maple
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Pretty sure it doesn't. I bought a polar loop today to link with the mio alpha but I've had no luck. The polar loop just ignores the alpha. This is frustrating because the polar website states that the polar loop connects with any heart rate monitor that uses bluetooth smart
- Answered by Alex C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
will this mouse work with any bluetooth paired with my pc?
- Asked by Naman K
- Flag as inappropriate (will this mouse work with any bluetooth paired with my pc?)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse
Do these interfere with other bluetooth devices, like heart rate monitors?
- Asked by Shaun S from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these interfere with other bluetooth devices, like heart rate monitors?)
- Asked about: JayBird BlueBuds X Premium Wireless…