iPhone 5 compatible?
I had a set of bluetooth wireless headphones, but they were not iPhone 5 compatible. Are these?
- Asked by Casey D from Alexandria
- Flag as inappropriate (iPhone 5 compatible?)
3 Answers from the Community
I agree, every blue tooth capable headset should work with the IPhone 5. I personally own these and they work amazing with both my IPod touch 3rd Gen and my IPhone 5. I have no signal issue or loss of connection ever and I run and am at the gym lots.
- Answered by Jordan M from Fort Mcmurray
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, every BlueTooth device should work with iPhone 5.
- Answered by Kyle H from El Paso
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, they work with iPhone 5, but the range when you are outside is terrible. I had my phone in my pocket and was bending over pulling weeds in our yard and the signal kept breaking up. You also have to have the phone on your right side or the signal will break up...when outside anyway.
- Answered by Lisa P from Frankfort
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
is it iphone 5 compatible?
- Asked by Hannah Jade L
- Flag as inappropriate (is it iphone 5 compatible?)
- Asked about: Belkin TuneCast Auto Live
is this printer iPhone 5 compatible
- Asked by Catherine F
- Flag as inappropriate (is this printer iPhone 5 compatible)
- Asked about: HP LaserJet Pro 400 MFP M475dw AirP…
No answers yet
is this iphone 5 compatible
- Asked by Judith M from Waukesha
- Flag as inappropriate (is this iphone 5 compatible)
- Asked about: Logitech UE Mobile Boombox Bluetoot…