Can i charge the techlink and iPhone at the same time? How many times will it give iPad mini a full charge? Thank you
3 Answers from the Community
The instructions in the box recommend you don't charge an iPhone, etc whilst the unit itself is being charged.
The manufacturer claims a full charge plus some spare for an iPad mini.
- Answered by Stephen C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I'm not sure if you can charge the techlink and iPhone at the same time but i do know the box says it will charge an iPhone 5 six times, an iPad retina 80%, not a completely sure about iPad mini's but i have a feeling it said it will fully charge it 1.2 or 1.5 times.
- Answered by Kenneth M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have bought one of these devices. I'm very impressed with it. You can charge your Techlink AND your iPhone at the same time - in a "daisy chain" like arrangement.
In my experience, my iPhone charges QUICKER using this set up. (Approximately 20 minutes). Quicker than charging your iPhone conventionally. (Directly from the mains using the Apple iPhone Charger).
The real beauty of the Techlink Device is that once it's charged - it's a portable power power source.
Nine times out of ten, when my iPhone "dies" due to lack of power (I.e. charge) it's when I'm travelling I am no where near a wall socket.
This model can charge your iPhone up to four times (based on its 10,000 mAh rating). This gives you the reassurance your iPhone will never ever "die" on you - at an important moment when you are on the go.
Highly recommend it.
- Answered by Campbell C from Banchory
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
how many times will it charge my iPhone 6?
- Asked by Alice M
- Flag as inappropriate (how many times will it charge my iPhone 6?)
- Asked about: Techlink Recharge 4000 Power + Ligh…
No answers yet
Can this plug charge an iPad mini, an iPhone and a Macbook at the same time? Is it safe to do so? Thanks.
- Asked by Peter G from Whitby
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this plug charge an iPad mini, an iPhone and a Macbook at the same time? Is it safe to do so? Thanks.)
- Asked about: Kensington International Travel Ada…