Will these work if plugged into an extension lead rather than the wall socket
- Asked by Kiernan M
- Flag as inappropriate (Will these work if plugged into an extension lead rather than the wall socket)
3 Answers from the Community
Actually they will.
I have two connected in my home and BOTH are connected to the mains with 4 way extensions.
Speed may be a little slower but massively faster than wifi.
- Answered by Graham T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No. Extension leads dilute and distort the signal so much that it would not be detectable by the second adapter. Better purchase would be one with a built in AC plug.
- Answered by Christopher S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes they will work but they will be EXTREMELY SLOW, i would recommend that you plug both directly into the wall socket to maximise performance! thats what i have done and they work just fine :) hope this helps.
- Answered by Elliot B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
how do I use this cable to charge my phone? how does it plug into the wall socket?
- Asked by Roy L from White Plains
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I use this cable to charge my phone? how does it plug into the wall socket?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable