How do I recharge the battery
- Asked by Barbara S from Halifax
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I recharge the battery)
2 Answers from the Community
The battery recharges using the supplied USB adapter and charging cable. The adapter can also be used to charge your iphone, ipad etc. or alternatively your iphone/ipad charger can be used to charge the speaker. The cable is a USB to micro USB cable - these types of cable are also readily available. The speaker can be used while charging
- Answered by Rory D from Redwood City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
There should be a charger USB cord as well as a wall socket plug in that attaches to the USB cord. The packaging is like nothing I have seen, which made me super excited (it opens like a treasure chest), but the two charging parts are located in the top of the cylinder. You have to pull the tabs out to get to the 2 trays (located at the top and bottom of the cylinder.
- Answered by Elizabeth B from Yorba Linda
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What kind of cable does a first generation shuffle need to recharge the battery?
- Asked by Suzanne H from Pompton Plains
- Flag as inappropriate (What kind of cable does a first generation shuffle need to recharge the battery?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
i have a 13 inch macbook and i need a cable to recharge the battery where can i find it?
- Asked by Sandra F from Hampton Bays
- Flag as inappropriate (i have a 13 inch macbook and i need a cable to recharge the battery where can i find it?)
- Asked about: Rechargeable Battery - 13-inch MacB…