How long should the first charge be?
- Asked by Kamj H from Anmore
- Flag as inappropriate (How long should the first charge be?)
1 Answer from the Community
Out of the box, the UE Boom speaker comes with the battery around 80-100 percent charged. After that, the average charging time is 2-4 hours. To answer your question, it doesn't really matter how long you leave it plugged in for at first, as long as it charges to 100 percent. And since it is a Li-Ion battery it doesn't even have to charge to 100 percent, you can use it whenever.
- Answered by Filip K from London
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will it charge the first iPod
- Asked by Marjorie G from Rockville
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it charge the first iPod)
- Asked about: Philips DC390 Dual Dock Clock Radio…
No answers yet