Can I use this to put a hold on a credit card?
For instance, a hotel will ask for your credit card details to reserve your room. Here they will put a hold on your card for a certain amount which will only be taken out if something happens like not showing up, etc. Car rental companies will also use the same process.
1 Answer from the Community
Unfortunately it is not possible to do that with a payleven device at the moment. Payleven can be used to take face-to-face payments from the clients.
- Answered by Liis R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how many credit cards will this case hold?
- Asked by Greg H from Dallas
- Flag as inappropriate (how many credit cards will this case hold?)
- Asked about: Sena Antorini Wallet for iPhone 5c
Is there just 1 compartment in the zipper part, or are there dividers where you can put your money, credit cards, car key, etc?
- Asked by Linda R from Allison Park
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there just 1 compartment in the zipper part, or are there dividers where you can put your money, credit cards, car key, etc?)
- Asked about: MICHAEL Michael Kors Essential Zip …
can this work with usb credit card readers
- Asked by Chad M from Powhatan
- Flag as inappropriate (can this work with usb credit card readers)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
No answers yet