How do you make a refund with PayPal Here?
- Asked by Elaine P
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you make a refund with PayPal Here?)
1 Answer from the Community
You can issue full or partial refunds for any card or PayPal check-in payment.
Here's how to issue a refund:
1) Tap the menu icon in the top left then tap Sales Activity. Tap Sales History for a complete record of your transactions. [iPad users only] Tap the Settings icon then tap Sales History.
2) Find and select the transaction you wish to refund.
3) Tap Refund.
3) Enter the refund amount, and tap Refund.
4) If your customer paid with a debit or credit card and it is present, they have the option of having the refund made back to that card. Insert the card and follow the steps in the app to complete a card refund. If the card is not present, you can process the refund without inserting the card.
Hope this helps.
- Answered by Narik P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with paypal here?
- Asked by Gurpreet D
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with paypal here?)
- Asked about: Star Micronics CB2002 Flat Note Cas…
No answers yet
Can I use my paypal account for the payments
- Asked by Matt B
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use my paypal account for the payments)
- Asked about: payleven Chip and PIN Bluetooth Car…