Can the reader be used with a staff member with out them seeing your account transactions, balance etc.
1 Answer from the Community
The main account holder can create additional users to allow staff to take payments. This can be done by logging into your PayPal Account on the PayPal website and going to --> Profile --> My Account Settings --> Manage Users.
Different permissions can be defined for these users. For example, ability to take payments without being able to process refunds or view the account balance. In all cases the users can see transaction history as it is important in order to know if a transaction went through or not.
- Answered by Narik P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
credit card readers best suited for speed / buisness transactions and what model phone
- Asked by Karl S from Greenhills
- Flag as inappropriate (credit card readers best suited for speed / buisness transactions and what model phone)
- Asked about: iPhone
how many personal accounts can be set up on a mac?
- Asked by Lucile B from Carrollton
- Flag as inappropriate (how many personal accounts can be set up on a mac?)
- Asked about: Mac