Would it work with a MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Jill H from Ankeny
- Flag as inappropriate (Would it work with a MacBook Pro?)
5 Answers from the Community
Works flawlessly with any Mac. Just pair them up, under the Bluetooth icon select the device and click on "use as audio device" and it will start playing in seconds.
- Answered by Cliff L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes it would be you can either connect it with the AUX cable or turn bluetooth on in the Macbook then pair it with the Bose speaker and it will work just as good as everything else enjoy
- Answered by Tanner C from Edwards
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
YES - enable the bluetooth on MBP
- Answered by Brian D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
It will work with any device that has bluetooth connectivity. I use it with my Galaxy S4, ipod nano, ipad and HP laptop.
- Answered by Chai L from Mount Isa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Yes, just pair with Bluetooth and then choose "Use as audio device" from the list of available Bluetooth devices.
- Answered by James N from Allen
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
will this work on my macbook pro
- Asked by Judy N from Hugo
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work on my macbook pro)
- Asked about: IZON View Wi-Fi Video Monitor
will this work with my macbook pro
- Asked by Chauna B from Shawano
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with my macbook pro)
- Asked about: Apogee JAM Guitar Input