Is it ok for bose soundlink mini to be exposed of the sun or it will somehow get overheated?
2 Answers from the Community
Recently used at the beach.. it gets VERY hot better to keep in a nylon back pack away from the sun and sand under an umbrella or tent.
- Answered by Alain F from Hialeah
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
We use ours outside quite often both on the deck in direct sunlight. Haven't had any issues.
- Answered by Christina E from Eden Prairie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I use this to connect my iPad to my bose sound-link mini
- Asked by Vernon P from Macon
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to connect my iPad to my bose sound-link mini)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)
Is the back of the phone exposed when the stand is in use?
- Asked by James P
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the back of the phone exposed when the stand is in use?)
- Asked about: ZeroChroma VarioProtect for iPhone …