What does it monitor and can it record a history?
The description only specifically mentions CO2. It appears that it also measures indoor and outdoor temperature. Anything else? Humidity? Pressure?
And can one create a record of the data, say daily readings or highs and lows? How about creating a chart over many days or months?
- Asked by Ben W from Ben Lomond
- Flag as inappropriate (What does it monitor and can it record a history?)
3 Answers from the Community
The indoor monitor records temperature, pressure, humidity, CO2 and noise.
The outdoor monitor records temperature and humidity.
The data is uploaded every few minutes to a website where you can view charts, download data in CSV format and see daily highs/lows. There is also a (cheap) app for iPhone and Android which lets you access this data when away from a computer.
- Answered by Miles R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
info from the App's help section:
Thermometer (indoors, outdoors)
Barometer (indoor unit only, doesn't matter, the indoor/outdoor pressure is the same anyway)
Hygrometer (indoors, outdoors)
CO2 sensor (indoors, outdoors)
Sound meter (internal only)
It also appears to utilise external info off the web indicating the overall air quality level for your location (in Europe, the Citeair/MACC Outdoor air quality index) that takes into account Particles,NO2,O3,CO,SO2 concentrations - but it does not look like it has those sensors built in.
- Answered by Vyacheslav O from Moscow
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
It measures temp, humidity, air quality, barometric pressure, and weather. And it does record a history like a graph.
- Answered by Samudrala M from Shelton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does the headphone amp allow you to monitor input AND the tracks already recorded in GB at the same time?
- Asked by Mark Allen W from Redondo Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the headphone amp allow you to monitor input AND the tracks already recorded in GB at the same time?)
- Asked about: Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphon…