I've read that the outdoor module is NOT weather proof, it can't get wet, is that true?
- Asked by Timothy W from Elkton
- Flag as inappropriate (I've read that the outdoor module is NOT weather proof, it can't get wet, is that true?)
2 Answers from the Community
Correct, it should be placed in a location where it's protected from rain. Under the eaves or gutters, or even on a window ledge, should provide enough protection.
- Answered by Miles R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have mine out on the balcony, under a little table. It is not directly under the rain all the time, but it does get wet pretty regularly, especially with strong rain/winds. No problems so far (had it for 1.5 months now).
- Answered by Michael O from Mount Martha
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2