Has anybody taken these headphones on a flight or a long journey. If so, what are they like?
2 Answers from the Community
Perfect for longhaul. Very comfy. No noise.
- Answered by Anthony M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Worked well on my last 14-hour flight. Played louder than the crummy free United headphones. They block a small amount of noise, but of course are not meant to be super-isolating, and of course are not noise-cancelling. If you have large ears, you may have trouble getting these to fit around them. These are circum-aural, not supra-aural. Also, your ears may get warm if these are worn for hours without breaks.
- Answered by John W from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Before I go ahead to purchase, I would like to know If this headphone can be also used in airplane for a in flight movie?
- Asked by Yi S from Forest Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (Before I go ahead to purchase, I would like to know If this headphone can be also used in airplane for a in flight movie?)
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre Solo2 Wireless Hea…