does the LED blue light always appear on, even when mac is sleeping? is it noisy?
- Asked by Zeeshan S
- Flag as inappropriate (does the LED blue light always appear on, even when mac is sleeping? is it noisy?)
1 Answer from the Community
OK I have this LaCie 3TB drive.
It is quiet.
The blue light is not obtrusive until reading/writing when its at full brightness & annoys if beside the computer. I actual have a piece of blue masking tape over it!! My wife turns it a right angles.
It has one big major drawback - My iMac is 2011 so is USB2. This drive is USB3 and will not work with my iMac. In fact whist its connected my iMac will not boot up.
It works perfectly with my MacBook Pro which is new & has Thunderbolt & USB3.
For the money its as good as it gets with the above proviso's.
- Answered by Thomas M from Redmond
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the wire that connects the phone to the headphones always black and red?
- Asked by Sheila C from Coppell
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the wire that connects the phone to the headphones always black and red?)
- Asked about: Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphones
what is light source, LED CFL?
- Asked by Ralph C D from Elkton
- Flag as inappropriate (what is light source, LED CFL?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Single…