Dose it support audio vedio or data transfer?
- Asked by Mohammad I
- Flag as inappropriate (Dose it support audio vedio or data transfer?)
3 Answers from the Community
I assume you mean "will this product allow you to listen to music through your car speakers". The answer to that question is no. By itself, this charger will not send video or audio signals to your car's entertainment system. However, buying a Bluetooth device that plugs into a 3.5mm Aux input in your car would allow for music to stream from your iPhone to the car speakers. If you go this route, consider a ground loop isolator to resolve any irritating humming sound coming from the speakers due to improper grounding.
- Answered by Michael C from Andes
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Andy W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
- Answered by Roger Fredrick D from Malolos,bulacan
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
How does audio work with lighting to VGA adaptor?
- Asked by Karl R from Hobbs
- Flag as inappropriate (How does audio work with lighting to VGA adaptor?)
- Asked about: Lightning to VGA Adapter