Do these interfere with other bluetooth devices, like heart rate monitors?
I use a Polar heart rate monitor when working out, so I'd like to use both of these devices at once.
- Asked by Shaun S from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these interfere with other bluetooth devices, like heart rate monitors?)
3 Answers from the Community
Bluetooth Headphones like these use an A2DP protocol to send sound to your device. Bluetooth 4.0 is used to connect devices such as heart monitors and pedometers. They don't interfere with each other so you'll be able to use both types at once without a problem.
- Answered by Russ P from Chippendale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I use a Wahoo heart monitor with this at the same time. No interference.
- Answered by Aaron P from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I'm using a Polar HRM. Unfortunately, I experience a drop in connectivity and getting some noises. It is fine when I switch off the HRM. It also depends on where I hold my iPhone.
- Answered by Vincent Y
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Any iPod with built-in heart rate monitor?
- Asked by Richard S from Murray Hill
- Flag as inappropriate (Any iPod with built-in heart rate monitor?)
- Asked about: iPod
Is there a Heart Rate monitor for iPad?
- Asked by Duane B from Waipahu
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a Heart Rate monitor for iPad?)
- Asked about: Polar Wearlink+ Heart Rate Transmit…
No answers yet