For charging with a wall charger, Is it safe (OK) to use the regular iPhone charger put into the wall outlet, only switching to the enclosed cable?
4 Answers from the Community
Of course...ANY USB power source works great! I've used power blocks, batteries, laptop, desktop, car; you name it. You don't even need the micro-USB cable provided, but can use your own from another device such as a Jawbone!
- Answered by Steve V from Glendora
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, it is actually NOT ok to charge the BlueBuds X using a car charger. Recommended charging through laptop or iPhone / iPod wall charger only.
- Answered by Melissa G from Salt Lake City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Not true. The first pair I had, I charged out of the box with an iPhone wall charger that I bought on amazon. The charging block has two USB cord outlets so you can charge two iPhones using the one plug. The first time I went to use them they wouldn't not turn on. Jaybird said that the battery was most likely ruined by the larger than normal power source. Their customer service was great and replaced them under warranty, only downside was that it took 3-4 weeks before getting a new pair. You should be safe to use the regular iPhone charging block but be careful not all wall chargers can be used.
- Answered by Stephen M from Pittsboro
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Sure, any USB output will charge them.
- Answered by Gregory T from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Can I buy wall charger cable and wall plug together
- Asked by Nancy E from Las Vegas
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy wall charger cable and wall plug together)
- Asked about: iPhone
Will it work without a charger wire?
- Asked by Sultan A from Sharjah
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work without a charger wire?)
- Asked about: XtremeMac InCharge X2 Charging Stat…
Can I plug this into my iPhone 3gs wall charger and charge the iPad 4?
- Asked by Scott S from Mabank
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I plug this into my iPhone 3gs wall charger and charge the iPad 4?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1m)