does this product work for the new sony xperia ?
- Asked by Candice M from Perth
- Flag as inappropriate (does this product work for the new sony xperia ?)
2 Answers from the Community
JayBird's will work with any device that has Bluetooth.
- Answered by Adriann G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It seems to me that asking Sony about Sony compatability would make more sense than asking Apple, right? The JayBird BlueBuds X Premium headphones are the absolute best Bluetooth sport headphone. They work beautifully with my Apple iPhone 5s and my iPad Mini with Retina Display and LTE. They DONNOT work well with my iMac or MacBook Pro 15" with Retina Display(while on my home network). Probably due to the routers in my home bouncing the signal... Who knows. But, I love them... They're amazing headphones. Since they are Bluetooth and Bluetooth is an industry standard, the headphones, by default of the name Bluetooth should work with any Bluetooth enabled device. But as I pointed out above, some items work better together than others...
- Answered by Lars J from Millburn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Xperia NXT series compatibility.
- Asked by Muhammad K from Wuye District
- Flag as inappropriate (Xperia NXT series compatibility.)
- Asked about: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic
No answers yet
can i use with sony laptops or hp laptops
- Asked by Marylou A from Espanola
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use with sony laptops or hp laptops)
- Asked about: AirPort Express