Can earphone be used stand alone?
I'm accustomed to only having one earpiece for phone only and only occasionally use for music, etc. Can the wire connecting left and right ear be separated so I can only use a left ear receiver?
- Asked by Dorothy J from Georgetown
- Flag as inappropriate (Can earphone be used stand alone?)
4 Answers from the Community
They can't be separated, but I use them all the time for calls with just one in. I drape the cord over the back of my neck and then put the right one (the one with the controls on it) in my ear, and just leave the left one loose. Sometimes they will drift to the left because of the weight of the other earpiece, so if you move around alot on the phone that might not work for you, but for taking calls at a desk/computer, you should be fine.
- Answered by Keri S from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, they can't be used stand alone.
- Answered by Priya J from Cupertino
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
- Answered by Lars J from Millburn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
No, These headphones need the wire to function.
- Answered by Adriann G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Stand alone charges for Iphone 5
- Asked by Sandra M from Mission
- Flag as inappropriate (Stand alone charges for Iphone 5)
- Asked about: iPhone
Is it possible to buy a stand alone rechargeable battery?
- Asked by Jonathan M from Oswestry
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to buy a stand alone rechargeable battery?)
- Asked about: Magic Bar by Mobee Technology