Is this a hands free kit that enables you to answer the iPhone whilst driving
I have an iPhone 3gs
2 Answers from the Community
No, this device is a cigarette lighter (or similar power outlet) to Lightning cable. it will charge devices with the current lightning ports only. There is no hands free facility with this device
- Answered by Shane B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No.. I believe it's just a charger for the new IPhone 5 and IPad mini. These products have a different connector than previous iPhones and iPads. So, if you have iPhone 4S or earlier you won't need this. But the newer products have switched to the lightning connector. Hope that's clear as mud.
- Answered by Mary Anne B from Greensboro
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
my car only has a mini jack to plug my iPhone into can i get some kind of remote to control my music pls whilst driving in car pls.
- Asked by Donna P from Flagstone
- Flag as inappropriate (my car only has a mini jack to plug my iPhone into can i get some kind of remote to control my music pls whilst driving in car pls.)
- Asked about: iPhone
Can I use the camera kit for my iphone
- Asked by Seth M from South Cle Elum
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the camera kit for my iphone)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
No answers yet
Is this work with iPhone 4S ?
- Asked by Ishrat S from Bergenfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this work with iPhone 4S ?)
- Asked about: Belkin TuneBase Hands-Free Direct w…