Is the case flush with the screen or are the edges raised a little to give some protection?
- Asked by Michael L from Malvern
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the case flush with the screen or are the edges raised a little to give some protection?)
2 Answers from the Community
Not quite flush, but very close. We did a "flour" test by putting a spot of flour on the counter and placing the phone in the case face down on top. When we picked it up and turned it over, there was flour in the center of the glass face. Still, I would expect the case edges to absorb a good bit of impact, but it may not be enough to protect the glass in a bad fall.
- Answered by Diane S from Raleigh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The case does provide a small gap between a flat surface and your screen when placed face down.
- Answered by Jared G from Rancho Cucamonga
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Are the edges on the case raised?
- Asked by Angel A from Valley Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the edges on the case raised?)
- Asked about: iPad mini Smart Case - (PRODUCT) RE…
Are the edges raised enough to protect phone from falling on it's face?
- Asked by Robert M from Endicott
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the edges raised enough to protect phone from falling on it's face?)
- Asked about: Incase Pro Snap Case for iPhone 5s