Multiple Nest units:
I have a cottage that has electrical base board heating. With our rewiring the numerous thermostats controlling the base boards if I were to purchase 2 units for the main floor and 1 for the basement would I be able to control the units individual by remote ?
- Asked by Eddy Z from La Prairie
- Flag as inappropriate (Multiple Nest units:)
1 Answer from the Community
As long as the rewiring involved stepping down the voltage (base board heat is normally high voltage, but can be stepped down to the more standard 24v) then you should be able to connect a Nest. Talk to a HVAC professional about what would be involved.
- Answered by David K from Santa Clara
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I connect multiple Soundlink speakers to my iPad or iPod using bluetooth? It seems that I can only connect to one at a time.
- Asked by Mitch K from Winnipeg
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect multiple Soundlink speakers to my iPad or iPod using bluetooth? It seems that I can only connect to one at a time.)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundLink® Air Digital Music …
Can I use multiple B&O Play Beolit 12 Units throughout the house?
- Asked by Jason C from Round Rock
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use multiple B&O Play Beolit 12 Units throughout the house?)
- Asked about: B&O PLAY Beolit 12 by Bang & Olufse…