Hi, does the JBL Micro Wireless Speaker works with IMAc and Macbook , early ones? like 2007 ?
I can´t connect them. They appear as discoverable... but it says not connected!
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, all Macs with Bluetooth can use this speaker. That includes 2007 iMacs and MacBooks.
You need to turn Bluetooth "on" in System Preferences, then search for the speaker and set it up according to the pairing instructions from JBL.
- Answered by Charles M from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I charge the JBL micro wireless speaker using my Iphone wall charger?
- Asked by Ariel A from Palm Beach Gardens
- Flag as inappropriate (can I charge the JBL micro wireless speaker using my Iphone wall charger?)
- Asked about: JBL Pulse Speaker