can this speaker be daisy chained to JBL Micro II - non bluetooth- and work wirelessly because it is connected to the JBL Micro Wireless Speaker?
1 Answer from the Community
You can connect the JBL Micro Wireless speaker to the non-bluetooth Micro with a 3.5mm jack cable. The sound to the Micro Wireless will be wireless but the connection to the other speaker will be wired. You will get double mono sound, not stereo.
- Answered by Julian N
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I charge the JBL micro wireless speaker using my Iphone wall charger?
- Asked by Ariel A from Palm Beach Gardens
- Flag as inappropriate (can I charge the JBL micro wireless speaker using my Iphone wall charger?)
- Asked about: JBL Pulse Speaker
will this remote work with JBL OnBeat Micro Speaker Dock with Lightning Connector?
- Asked by Jacqueline K from Stroudsburg
- Flag as inappropriate (will this remote work with JBL OnBeat Micro Speaker Dock with Lightning Connector?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote