Will my I pad work with Bose sound dock series 3.if so how do I connect to it
My iPad model no is mc770nf
- Asked by David M
- Flag as inappropriate (Will my I pad work with Bose sound dock series 3.if so how do I connect to it)
- Asked about: Bose SoundDock® Series III Digital …
2 Answers from the Community
Through the headphone jack with an output to input cord.
- Answered by David S from Shreveport
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If you have an iPad 4 (lightning connector), yes it works. However, you have to remove a small black cap (very easy, can be placed back afterwards) in order to fit it. The only thing is that the IR sensor is then positioned behind the iPad, so you can't use the remote then. I use my BT keyboard to solve this issue.
Note: I see that your model no. corresponds to an iPad 2, so for you iPad it is not possible to connect it.
- Answered by Dick & Monique I
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have the iPad retina display or iPad 3 can I use this adapter to connect to Bose sound dock series ii
- Asked by Cindy H from Warrensburg
- Flag as inappropriate (I have the iPad retina display or iPad 3 can I use this adapter to connect to Bose sound dock series ii)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)