Is this the correct cord to use for listening to music in the car?
- Asked by Nataki T from Detroit
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this the correct cord to use for listening to music in the car?)
3 Answers from the Community
If your car has a 3.5mm aux in socket available, then this lead will fit between the headphones socket on your I device and your cars head unit. You just need to make sure you have an aux in socket and your head unit shows an Aux input option. Most cars do these days.
- Answered by Mark T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, if your car has the 3.5 mm jack. I bought this cable for my 2013 Chevy Spark LS. The LT models also have a USB port, which allows interface with MyLink screen on dash, as well as the 3.5 mm jack.
My 3.5 mm cable allows music from my iPod thru the car speakers, but changing tracks must be done on iPod screen. Also, you must recharge the iPod battery in the house using square transformer and USB to mini connector about once a week. I like the thin flat 3.5mm cable in my car!
- Answered by Dale R from Grand Rapids
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes,if ur car audio player had audio input..
- Answered by Kaal G from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is there an Apple Product for listening to music while swimming?
- Asked by Marilyn C from Poway
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an Apple Product for listening to music while swimming?)
- Asked about: iPod
Can you listen to music on this?
- Asked by William C from Dartford
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you listen to music on this?)
- Asked about: Jabra Stone3 Bluetooth Headset
No answers yet