Does this fit the iPhone when the phone is in an Apple leather iPhone case? i.e. does the casing between jack and lead fit the whole in the case?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. I bought this lead (albeit the red colour) to plug my iPhone 5s with the Apple leather case into my car stereo. Works perfectly. The right angled plug appears a little longer (I haven't measured it though) and fits into the iPhone headphone plug whilst the straight end runs into the glovebox and plugs into the cars 3.5mm jack. The flat cable runs nicely into the glovebox through the gap between the glovebox door and the dash when closed. For me this has proved to be a perfect solution. For your information, I initially tried to use the straight end into the iPhone but this wouldn't engage fully - hence my statement that the right angled adapter must be longer. 5 stars from me then. As stated above, this lead is available in a range of colors if required.
- Answered by Mark T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will an iPhone 6 with an Apple leather case fit?
- Asked by Richard M from St. Andrews
- Flag as inappropriate (Will an iPhone 6 with an Apple leather case fit?)
- Asked about: Sena Laterale Case for the iPhone 6
Does the jack fit in the new iPhone 5s leather case?
- Asked by Ben F
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the jack fit in the new iPhone 5s leather case?)
- Asked about: Urbanears Plattan Plus On-Ear Headp…